Main Menu

Now Accepting Nominations for the 2024 Student Org Night Awards!

Help us celebrate the amazing accomplishments of our Student Org community by submitting a nomination (or several!) for the 2024 Student Org Night. We will announce all nominees and winners at the event on April 23 from 4-6pm in the Union Saltair Room.

University Policy 6-401a

This policy outlines guidance and expectations for all RSOs at the University of Utah.

RSO Classifications

As defined by University of Utah policy 6-401a, Recognized Student Organizations fall into 3 categories: Registered, Affiliated, and Sponsored. Learn more about the classifications here.

Sample Constitution

All RSOs must have a constitution in order to be recognized each year. Check out our sample constitution to get started today. You can easily use this as a template for your own!

Bystander Intervention Training

All RSOs must have 3 officers complete the University's Bystander Intervention training, as required by SB-134. Here you can find the training and additional information.

ASUU Funding Process

RSOs can request funding from ASUU. Information about the funding process and guidelines can be found here.

RSO Logo Information

The University of Utah has specific rules and regulations for logo and trademark usage for all groups. Whether you are in the Registered, Affiliated, or Sponsored category, this document provides guidance on how you can use University trademarks and logos for your group.

Additional Resources for RSOs

Can't find what you're looking for?

Schedule a 1:1 meeting time with someone on our team to help you out with anything and everything related to your Student Org.